Have you ever wondered what meditation is really all about? What to do with all those thoughts zooming around your head? You’re not the only one!
Imagine your mind to be like a still clear sea; when we throw stones into the sea we create a disturbance in the form of ripples. The more stones we throw in, the more ripples we create and eventually the sea becomes unsettled and cloudy.
Thoughts have the same effect on our mind, we are trained to use our brains to intellectualise and understand everything – hence the amount of thought activity and stress in our lives!
But with a little know-how and awareness we can take control over our minds and learn how to create a bit more space. Within this space the magic happens…we begin to connect with our heart and get to know ourselves deeply. Here we discover an ocean of peace, happiness, love. We start to enjoy ourselves and meditation becomes addictive!
Discover the joy of meditating with Naz as she takes you on a journey to the wondrous depths of your beautiful heart, and learn simple and effective techniques to gain a better understanding of your mind.
For a FREE guided heart-centred meditation audio (MP3), get in touch with The Heart Centre. The audio meditation will then be sent directly to your inbox.
To learn how to meditate or deepen your existing meditation practice, come along to The Heart Centre:
Private 1-2-1 coaching sessions
1 Day Meditation Workshop
6 Week Meditation Course
- Introduction to Meditation: Understanding the mind and thought process
- The Spiritual Heart: Why we meditate on the heart?
- Blowing on the embers of the Heart – a Sufi technique
- Techniques to still and calm the mind
- The method of Self-enquiry
- The practice of Gratitude
- The Inner Smile method
- Tonglen – the Buddhist practice of love and compassion
- The Witness Conciousness, Open Attention
- Breathing through the pores
- The Inner Asana