Saturday 9th May
10am – 5.30pm
y, 157A Hubert Grove, London SW9 9NZ
“There is no limit to the power of true soul union. It specifically increases the gift of healing….As the creative potency of man becomes understood, and this knowledge is applied, men and women will grow in virtue, in love, in power, and will gladly and naturally devote this power to the world’s interests and development.” – Alice Bunker Stockham
“Spiritual relationships” might sound a familiar title to you, and yet this topic is so unexplored, undiscovered and forgotten nowadays that we may say that only the echo of the past and the foretaste of the future stand together for this reality.
This 1 day workshop is designed for those who are on a spiritual path and have long desired such a relationship, and for those who know nothing about spiritual paths but have heard a calling in their hearts for discovering a deeper significance of a love relationship.
If you are ready to let go of the “comfort zone” of a love relationship, then let’s raise together the aspiration of something more profound, more fulfilling and more blissful – a genuine tool for spiritual progress.
In this 1-day workshop we will explore:
- What is the purpose of couple relationships?
- Can the aim of a relationship be to trigger our wounds, biggest fears and insecurities?
- What is a spiritual relationship?
- What are the characteristics of a spiritual relationship?
- What are the proper conditions for creating a spiritual relationship?
- What are the stages of a spiritual relationship?
From a practical standpoint we will also explore:
- Acknowledging the subconscious desires regarding a couple relationship
- Cleanse past relationships
- Setting up the intention for a spiritual relationship
- Heart opening exercises
- Empathy exercises
- Mystical-poetic language as a way to communicate
- Cultivating the proper attitudes for generating a spiritual relationship
“The real suppression in Occident is not the sex suppression but the suppression of the unity between sexuality, feelings and sacred love” – Fausto Antonini
This will be a beautiful day of delving deeper into the sacredness and power of uniting with another from a place of truth and devotion. Singles, couples, all are very much welcome!
Please arrive on time for a prompt start. We will break at 1pm and venture downstairs to the infamous Bonnington Vegetarian Cafe for lunch. If you would like to book for the lunch please mention this when booking. The food is home made with love and utterly delicious! You have the option of starter, main and dessert and the cost is approx £10 for 2 courses.