16th – 18th May 2014
The Bonnington Centre, Vauxhall, London
Fri 7 – 10pm
Sat 10 – 6pm
Sun 10 – 4.30pm
“In Tantra, during the rites, carried out after a long preparation, human life becomes transfigured…During the ritualistic embrace, love becomes more than eroticism or sex, it is some sort of sacrament.” – Mircea Eliade
We are blessed to share the presence of internationally renowned Tantra and Advaita Teacher; Antoaneta here in the UK.
She will be offering a one-off workshop dedicated to introduce the Tantric practices related with lovemaking.
This workshop aims to offer very efficient methods for sexual life improvement, for transmuting the “let’s have sex” into “let’s make love” and for discovering the power of sexuality for reaching altered states of consciousness. It is designed to restore the connection between sexuality, love and sacredness.
The workshop conveys the authentic message of Left hand Tantra – from two to Oneness, from pleasure beyond the pleasure, from ordinary to extraordinary.
This Practical Tantra workshop is designed for both men and women, single or couples. There will be teachings and practices for both men and women and gender separated sessions for specific teachings and practices. The workshop does not include any nudity or explicit sexuality.
There will be Taoist, Tantric and Western teachings and practices regarding the art of mystical lovemaking.
TOPICS OF THE PRACTICAL TANTRA WORKSHOP
1. The 3 pillars of the mystical lovemaking: sexual continence, love and sacredness
2. Methods for sexual continence:
• Taoist methods: external locking, internal locking, Method of 3 shallow penetrations and a deep one, Method of 9 shallow penetrations and a deep one
• Tantric/Yogic methods: bandhas, fragmented urination, breathing, rezervatus mentis
• Western methods: Karezza, PC muscle exercises
3. Teachings for women: How to reach multiple orgasms, Men’s pleasure map, Cultivating the female sexual energy: The female deer exercise, Kegel exercise, acupressure on love points, hip movements, specific poses for women, specific advice.
4. Teachings for men: Woman’s pleasure map (about G-spot and other sensitive points), How to prolong the intercourse (3 finger method, squeezing method, microcosmic orbit), How to prolong intercourse, How to reach multiple orgasms
5. Breathing methods for couples
COST: £180 for 2 days (limited space so please reserve your place)
Singles, couples all welcome!
FRIDAY EVENING – FREE INTRO SESSION
**SPECIAL OFFER** Book together with a friend, partner, lover and receive a £40 discount (Cost per person: £160)
Join the Facebook Event!
ANTOANETA MARIA GOTEA, born in July 1972, in Bucharest, Romania, is a head Hridaya Yoga Teacher and a Tantric Practitioner for more than 20 years. Antoaneta has been sharing her experience by training groups of women for 10 years and offering online Tantric counselling for men for more than 6 years. Since 2009 she has been giving Tantra workshops all over the world.
Her search for an authentic spiritual path led her at the age of 21 to a yoga course while she was a student at Politechnical University in Bucharest. She studied Raja yoga, Mahavidya yoga, Tantra yoga and Kashmir Shaivism at a yoga school in Romania. In 1997 she started to lead groups of women in practicing Mahavidya yoga, a branch of Tantra yoga.
Antoaneta’s path and aspiration led her to explore meditation in more depth. After spending 3 weeks in solitude in a remote cave in the Romanian Countryside with her partner Sahajananda, she developed a deep longing for truth through silence and meditation. This lead her back into another silent remote retreat, followed by a third retreat in the cave together with her partner, and an 18 day Kaya Kalpa (Dark Retreat) dedicated to combine the Left Hand Tantra practices with meditation. A series of Tantric rituals involving lovemaking were performed during these periods, bringing new insights of this profound path.
In 2011, Sahajananda and Antoaneta, working together, gave birth to the first 500hr Hridaya Meditation and Yoga Teacher Training Course that takes place annually in Mexico. She has had the great opportunity to be the coordinator of the HTTC and also to teach an amazing group of students -lovers of meditation.